Saturday, January 6, 2018

SOLD! 299 Oxbow Place, Enderby BC

2 New built homes of similar quality will be available for sale this spring/summer 2018 at Oxbow Ridge on lots 7 and 8 Oxbow Place!

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year from Oxbow Ridge, Enderby BC!

SNOW! The snow and the view are beautiful at Oxbow Ridge, Enderby, BC!
This could be the view from your new home. Only 3 lots left in the second phase to build your dream home. 22 NEW view acreage lots coming this summer in the third and final phase of this development and 2 new homes will be under construction and available in 2018.
Call or email me for details.

Saturday, February 20, 2010